Information Security: action lines
KELBIX structures its IT security activity along four action lines, defined according to the type of activities each involves and the specialisation necessary to carry them out.
These lines are:
- Consultancy: focused on compliance, regulations and security organisation
- Audits: defined as the validation line for technical and organisational compliance, penetration tests and low level revisions
- Architecture: machinery and security programs, logical security based on physical components
- Solutions: security platforms, large market solutions
Kelbix IT Security Practice provides services specifically designed to give you control of compliance requirements and help manage the threats to your business. These services are based on proven operational experience and are tailored to ensure maximum value to you.
Our consultants can help you with any challenge, and provide a broad range of services, including:
- Risk and Controls Management â€“ driving maximum business value from your IT Security investments
- Privileged Activity Monitoring â€“ creating truly effective threat detection capabilities that satisfy your audit needs
- Security Architecture â€“ providing structure from business concept to the delivery of secure solutions
- Vulnerability and Compliance Management â€“ establishing your search, discovery and remediation cycle